EXPRESS ARTS EDUCATION PROGRAM FOR STUDENTS K-12
WHAT WE OFFER
Diction, breathing, composition, vocal performance, and instrumentation.
Coordination, motor skills, balance, stretching, and terminology.
Critical thinking, character analysis, scene execution, acting styles.
- Affordable, accessible programming to youth ages K-12.
- Mentoring and job opportunities for high school and college students.
- Exposure to multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary art forms
- Tools to grow as artists and human beings.
- Live, public performing Experience. Exploration and Expression
Residencies: held in the fall, winter, spring, and ready to come to your school! | Summer Camp: June-August for K-8 students | Masterclasses/Workshops taught by local and national artists | Classes: taught by World Stage Theatre’s energetic professional performing artists and young scholars.
Contact email@example.com with any questions you may have including rates, curriculum, or bringing our program to your school.